JANUARY 13-20, 2020 – ENGLAND: Thanks everybody who attended the Jeffrey Lewis solo acoustic little 6-day visit to the UK. Some free record shop in-store talks/signings and radio programs and a couple solo-acoustic gigs. This is all to promote the recent release of the new album Bad Wiring.
Jeffrey Lewis solo acoustic little 6-day visit to the UK, doing five free record shop in-store talks/signings and a couple of small solo acoustic gigs (Sun Jan 19, 2:30pm, solo acoustic, in Huddersfield is SOLD OUT, so I’ve just ADDED a solo acoustic gig in MANCHESTER on Monday night, get tix while you can!). Full schedule below:
1) Tues Jan 14th – London – at Rough Trade East (Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Ln, E1 6Q) 6.00pm – Free w/purchase, in-store appearance/talk (Jeffrey Lewis, solo), more info here!
2) Wed Jan 15th (1st of 2 appearances today!) Portsmouth (early, 12:30pm) at Southsea’s Pie & Vinyl (61 Castle Rd, Portsmouth, Southsea PO5 3AY), 12.30pm – Free in-store appearance/talk (Jeffrey Lewis, solo)
3) Wed Jan 15th (2nd of 2 appearances today!) Brighton – at Resident Music shop (28 Kensington Gardens, Brighton BN1 4AL) 6.30pm – Free in-store appearance/talk (Jeffrey Lewis, solo)
Thurs Jan 16 – Just doing some radio stuff… on Tom Robinson’s BBC show and John Kennedy’s XFM show and one or two other radio things! (These are not airing live, but will be airing sometime in the coming weeks.)
4) Fri Jan 17 – Greater London – Banquet Records (52 Eden St, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EE) 6.30pm. Free in-store appearance/talk (Jeffrey Lewis, solo)
5) Sat Jan 18 – Nottingham – Rough Trade (5 Broad St, NG1 3AJ) 6.30pm. Free w/purchase, in-store appearance/talk (Jeffrey Lewis, solo), more info here!
6) SUN JAN 19 – Huddersfield – **SOLD OUT** Jeffrey Lewis (solo acoustic), early afternoon at Hudderfield Library (Princess St, HD1 2SU), 2.30pm doors. W/ support from Sarah Gargano (at 2:45pm)!
7) Mon Jan 20 – Playing on Marc Riley’s show on BBC’s 6Music! AND we have JUST ADDED a solo acoustic Jeffrey Lewis gig in Manchester/Levenshulme at Fred’s Ale House on Monday night (since the Huddersfield gig is sold out in advance)! There are 40 advance tickets available to buy at Piccadilly Records (53 Oldham St, Manchester M1 1JR), and an additional 40 tix available to buy at the bar at Fred’s Ale House (in Levenshulme area: 843 Stockport Rd, Manchester M19 3PW).w/ Later Youth. 8:30pm. **SOLD OUT**